You can learn more about Moondance Adventures by attending the information at The Local Hiker 12/2 @ 6:30 or at www.moondanceadventures.com or by clicking the picture above to see a short video.
Make plans to attend the 2015 Dickens of a Christmas festival scheduled for December 1st from 6-9 pm. We will have extended hours, live music, hot chocolate and cookies. We are located next to Denny's Plaza, perfect location to view the lighting of the city's Christmas tree!
Check out the links above to see two awesome videos
Ridge Runner Media did for us. Clicking our logo will take you to a video that's all about our store. The one year later picture will take you to a video that highlights each of the three businesses from Spartanburg's 2013 Main Street Challenge!
Small Business Saturday was started by American Express in 2010. It was designed to encourage individuals to support their local stores. We will be celebrating you, our customers, on November 28th with a special in store sale, product demonstrations and samples. We hope you can stop by and visit us!
173 E. Main Street
Spartanburg, SC 29306
Follow Us, Like Us & Sign Up Email
Moondance, out of Asheville NC, provides adventures where students are challenged to leave their comfort zones, and are delighted with who they reveal themselves to be outside of their day to day lives. Moondance believes that the outdoors is the ideal setting for reminding us of who we are as leaders, team members, friends and human beings. They take you places where distractions are limited to night skies, sunsets, new friends, good conversation, mountain passes and fresh air. They show students that they become better when they are working for something bigger than themselves.
We are a locally owned business in downtown Spartanburg South Carolina that specializes in hiking, backpacking and camping supplies.
We are here to help you get the most from your outdoor experiences.
We look forward to seeing you in the store and helping you plan
your next outdoor adventure!
The Local Hiker
- November 25th - We will close early, 4pm
- November 26th - Closed for Thanksgiving
- November 27th - Open, special sales for black Friday (regular hours)
- November 28th - Small Business Saturday!! Take this opportunity to #Shop Local. We will have a special sale, door prizes, product demonstrations and samples. Come by and see us.
- December 1st - Dickens of a Christmas! We have one of the best spots to see the lighting of the downtown Christmas tree. We will have extended hours, live music, hot chocolate and cookies as part of the festivities happening around town.
- December 2nd 6:30 - Information meeting for Moondance Adventures. https://www.moondanceadventures.com/