top of page
Hikes & Events
- Sat, Jun 03SpartanburgJun 03, 9:00 AM – 2:00 PMSpartanburg, 450 Croft State Park Rd, Spartanburg, SC 29302, USACelebrate our local green spaces by participating in a 1.5 mile nature hike with (requests pending) an adoptable dog from a local shelter or rescue. Feeling adventurous? Join us for a 6 mile loop with light trail maintenance and trash pickup!
- Tue, Jun 06SpartanburgJun 06, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PMSpartanburg, 173 E Main St, Spartanburg, SC 29306, USAGet your tickets for an excellent hands on demonstration of pet first aid in a hiking setting with Ingrid Norris of The Chaser Initiative! $20 gets you access to the demo and a pet first aid kit! Starting at 7 PM on June 6th!
- Multiple DatesSat, Jun 10The Local HikerJun 10, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PMThe Local Hiker, 173 E Main St, Spartanburg, SC 29306, USASaturday Night Spins is the way to spend your night with the sounds of everyone's favorite vinyl! Bring your own or check out our selection.! Come and sign up, choose your albums and songs. As the night goes, we will spin your record and play your songs! Vinyl handled by their owners or staff only.
- Multiple DatesThu, Jun 15SpartanburgJun 15, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PMSpartanburg, 173 E Main St, Spartanburg, SC 29306, USAThe Local Hiker and Hiker Hub wants to give you some space for you and your friends to play your favorite tabletop games! Pokemon? Magic? Yugioh? Card games are also welcome! Join us every other Thursday to meet some new people or find your new favorite game! Have a beer, have a snack, and have fun!
- Sat, Jun 17The Cottonwood TrailJun 17, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PMThe Cottonwood Trail, Beechwood Dr, Spartanburg, SC 29307, USAJoin us with your little ones as we take on Cottonwood Trail! Look forward to a scavenger hunt and some beginner hiking education. We will hiking approximately 1.5 miles and then meeting up at The Local Hiker for Hot Dogs and refreshments for everyone! Age Group 6-12 Celebrate dad and the outdoors!
- Sat, Jul 15Pisgah ForestJul 15, 9:00 AMPisgah Forest, National Forest Rd, Pisgah Forest, NC 28768, USAOnward and upward to a great time outdoors! Meet u s at the trailhead and make sure to wear appropriate footwear, pack some snacks or light lunch, bring plenty of water and a good attitude! This time, Avery Creek Pisgah National Forest to find some waterfalls. Twin Falls and Crabhammer Falls!
- Thu, Jul 20SpartanburgJul 20, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PMSpartanburg, 173 E Main St, Spartanburg, SC 29306, USACome and hang out with The Local hiker crew and Backpacker Magazine's awesome officials! There will be gear demos, showcases, games, and a hike with all of us! Join us for a tap takeover this evening as well! Lets hang out and GET OUT MORE!
bottom of page